Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Post For Drawing 3











































My name is Jill Alberg. I am an Art Education major and a junior. I have already taken life drawing, as you can see in previous posts. I am taking drawing III because my focus area is drawing. I have always loved to draw and believe that as an artist, if you can draw, you can do just about anything in the arts. As a future teacher, I find it important to be able to draw successfully, which is the main reason I am taking this class. I am primarily interested in nature and animals, which ends up being the subject of most of my work. I also make Jewelry on a regular basis. I mostly work with wire and polymer clay. The posted pictures are some examples of my work. Pictured here are some of my clay beads and and jewelry made with wire, string, and findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment