Thursday, March 18, 2010

Influences Paper



























































































































For my Influences and Sources paper, I wrote about the following topics.


Influences and sources from the world outside of art:
Personal Belongings
- Why people own the things they do
- Objects can say a lot about peoples lifestyles, personalities
- Objects can create time lines
- Personal belongings create portraits
Domesticity
- Domestication of plants and animals
- People find it necessary to manipulate plants and animals to suit our lifestyle needs
- Give and take between humanity and nature
Nature/Science
- Meaning and possibility of life
- Where things come from, how they evolve

Personal influences:

My Father
- My natural talent comes from my dad
- He pushes me, gives suggestions and support
My Home
- Rural, wooded location
- Rich with life
Water
- Grew up surrounded by water
- Freeing, Fluidity

- Ink washes

Artistic Influences:
Susie Wright
Sol Kjok
April Gornik


Here is the link to it:
Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment